Technical Recruiting Coordinator
*This is a remote position that can be performed anywhere in the U.S.*
Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion raised. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burnch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
Cerebral is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Technical Recruiting team. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for multiple aspects of the recruiting experience from candidate scheduling and coordination, employment branding, and more. We are looking for someone mission-driven, passionate, and hard-working to help our R&D team expand!
How you will contribute:
- Be an integral part of a fast-paced recruiting team.
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates throughout the entire interview process
- Facilitate scheduling and logistics for candidate interviews, and strategically solve any conflicts that arise
- Streamline the interview process from end-to-end to ensure that candidates are informed, engaged, and excited about Cerebral
- Partner with Cerebral hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Identify opportunities to improve current processes to optimize workflows and make operations more efficient
- Own multiple projects under tight deadlines while working alongside cross-functional teams of software engineers, product managers, data scientists/analysts, and more.
- Run reference checks and assist with efforts to move candidates across the finish line.
Skills you’ll bring:
- Detail-oriented: You have exceptional organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Wearer of many hats: You're able to balance several tasks at once with little hand-holding, and can easily pivot as priorities change
- Startup ready: You're someone who's self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- A strong communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Creative: You're a natural problem solver who thinks outside the box
- Proactive: Take initiative, follow-through, and work with a sense of urgency
- Scrappy: You’re a hustler who's willing to get their hands dirty and dive right in
- Process-Oriented: We’re growing fast and have lots to build along the way. We’re looking for someone who will develop new processes to optimize workflows and make operations more efficient
- B.A. or B.S.
- 1+ years of coordination or recruiting experience
- Highly-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Adaptable and able to shift gears at a moment's notice
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Interested to grow your career in recruiting
- Passion to learn and grow in a startup environment
- Attentively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and the message
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or ATS is a plus
- Preferred: experience working in a startup or similar fast-paced environment
- Top-quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Remote friendly (only remote!)
- Monthly happy hours
- Unlimited PTO policy