Video Editor / Quality Assurance (ESP / EN)
Chessable aims to make learning chess content as easy and efficient as possible. We digest the science so that our users don’t have to, and allow for an optimal learning experience.
Chessable is part of the Play Magnus AS group, the company was founded by World Chess Champion Magnus Carlsen and is revolutionising how people learn, watch and play chess.
Are you searching for your dream job? Do you have a passion for chess and lifelong learning?
Our team is seeking a seasoned Video Editor with experience editing in the Adobe Suite for Youtube and social media. The main duty is centered around editing chess video courses, and promotional chess video material from those courses as well as doing quality assurance on video courses.
- Edit video course material
- Editing clips for social media marketing
- Create video thumbnails
- Publishing video course material
- Performing quality control of video course material
- Re-editing video course material that gets flagged in quality control
- Strong audiovisual skills in the Adobe suite (Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, Audition)
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (text and speech)
- Enjoy working in a team environment ( there’s no “I” in “Team”)
- A problem solving and growth mindset
- Experience with Asana
- Previous experience editing videos for Youtube and social media
- 1400+ online chess rating
- Good communication skills
- Good prioritization skills to arrange tasks in the most efficient manner
- Proven track record of completing projects on a deadline
- Flexible working hours
- 40 days of holiday (including all statutory and other public holidays in your place of residence)
- Birthday off
- Work from home or office
Chessable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to support and create a diverse work environment. We are hiring without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation or identity, family or marital status, religion or disability status. The interview processes are conducted fairly based on your experience and skills. We look for and value the most talented people. Everyone is welcome!