Information Technology Manager – EU remote
Creative automation is how CHILI publish helps pretty much anyone worldwide create flawless visuals that make an impact. To support our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Information Technology Manager to join and direct our team.
As an Information Technology Manager ou should find, design, coordinate, deliver, manage, and support those IT business processes and services that serve our company vision to build the future of on-brand visual communication.
You make it happen by following responsibilities and key activities:
- Design and manage (cloud only) IT processes
- Implement and support IT related strategic plans (tools, information architecture, infrastructure architecture, IT support, IT policies, data security, etc.)
- Design and manage the company network & support devops for the CHILI publisher online (SAAS) network infrastructure / security
- Identify, design, coordinate, deliver, manage and support small and large team and company wide IT related projects.
- You’ll be accountable for QMS & Certifications (e.g. ISO), driving, managing, supporting and advocate these, both internally and externally.
- Budget management: P/L
- Stakeholder management
- Purchase management
- You’ll also be managing core business applications with stakeholders of each department
- Write functional requirements for changes
- Manage IT backlog
Are you the one?
You might be if you come with at least three years of experience in:
- IT (Agile) project management, IT management, and IT technology leadership roles.
- Managing a hybrid (On Prem & SAAS: Azure) network infrastructure.
- Working with and delivering to SMB and the enterprise global market.
- Working with and in remote and distributed teams.
- Scaling an IT team to support the business. You know how to start hands-on, while simultaneously structuring a specialized team.
These are your skills:
- You are fluent in English
- Proficiency in strategic and conceptual thinking
- Some say you are a diagnostic prodigy, you are a problem-solver and a decision-maker.
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills,
- Because you consider them essential in program management.
- You are a true leader: you know how to lead the IT organization on a strategic level, and how to advocate your vision towards the management team.
Our values are quintessential to us. Everyone at CHILI publish works, plays, and cares by
We need a goal-driven personality who combines an internal and external customer-centric focus with a can-do attitude.
Is this you? Welcome aboard!