Product Manager – Payments (Remote)
Cloudbeds is a travel SaaS technology company that works to make the world a more welcoming place. Heavily leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS), we build advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are globally distributed across over 40 countries and, altogether, we speak 20+ languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
As a Product Manager – Payments, you will be a key member of our team, driving the organization, planning execution, and delivery of projects related to the Cloudbeds Global Payments Products. The Cloudbeds Payments team creates and supports the Integrated payments functionality for our SaaS Property Management platform. This is a unique opportunity to work on a truly global SaaS software solution that is breaking down the boundaries within both SaaS and Hospitality Industries. As a Project Manager, you will own the product development cycle.
Location: US (Remote)
What You Will Do:
- Fully own the Cloudbeds Payments application including the domain, features, and functionality
- Develop and communicate the product vision to stakeholders, the Agile team, and product management peers
- Work with marketing and other product team members to determine GTM strategy
- Act as a product evangelist both internally and externally, becoming an industry and solution expert
- Solicit, consider, and negotiate alternatives, driving the project planning with conviction once decisions are made
- Drive quarterly planning by seeking and documenting business value prioritization to drive sizing and estimation for the Agile team
- Work hand in hand with Engineering Team and participate in all Agile ceremonies to drive product planning, forecasting, and communicate the roadmap to the Agile tea
- Own the team backlog, maintaining prioritizing all requirements ensuring future deliverables
- Create epics, features, user stories, and acceptance criteria that clearly capture the payment business requirements and priority for the Agile team
- Meet with the team as needed for user story refinement and be available to the team for any questions that may arise
- Triage production support issues through a ticketing system and balance priority in the current and future sprints with any necessary fixes
- Drive the team demos and retrospectives
You’ll Succeed With:
- 6+ Years experience working on complex web software products in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams, preferably SaaS.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager working with project management, ticketing, road mapping, and other necessary tools
- Payments experience (SaaS/eCommerce payments experience preferred)
- Strong product management experience in the financial services/fintech/banking/payments world
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics, Business, Finance, Engineering or related field; MBA preferred
- Proven ability to work directly with stakeholders, customers, and technical teams (startup experience preferred)
- Proven ability to clearly and accurately articulate verbally business needs and turn those into written requirements
- Enjoying your work in a 100% remote environment. You have a track record of being able to coordinate big projects across a distributed group of team members and stakeholders
- Well-honed data-driven decision-making skills
- Experience working within an Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Excellent conflict resolution and collaboration skills
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2020)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at ** Redacted ** or via email at ** Redacted **.