Director of Quality Assurance (QA) – SAAS – 100% US based remote
Syncrofy is the leader in Supply chain visibility solutions. Through our data platform, we inspire customers to transform data into intelligence.
We are seeking a dynamic and seasoned QA leader to help us take Syncrofy to the next level.
We’re looking for someone who is knowledgeable and passionate about Quality Assurance. You will lead a team of QA engineers. You and your team will be responsible for collaboratively creating a quality product including:
- White box, Functional, Test Automation & Performance testing
- Develop automated regression tests & test automation frameworks
- Create test plans & execute manual tests for APIs
- Work with the engineering team to isolate, record & report issues
- Design & construct data agnostic tests to be used as reference implementations for others to follow
- Create test plans & execute manual tests
- CICD – Deploy & Install back-end applications on Cloud
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery
- Identify and set appropriate quality standards and parameters for product
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and others.
- Participate in product testing
- Identify & analyze issues, bugs, defects & other problems recommend & facilitate solutions to these issues
- Reviews client, customer & user feedback
- Write, prepare, and execute test scripts.
- Develop end to end tests for enhancements.
- Perform functional verification testing.
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews, sharing and receiving constructive criticism.
- Create QA dashboards are designed to involve the senior management in your quality efforts, as well as help them gain greater visibility into testing processes
- Setup and conduct scenario-based testing initiatives, Validate test findings (exploitability and remediation) and of potential ambiguities and defects
- Use data and KPI (s) to provide meaningful status updates to management and senior leadership
- Implement test management and improvement tracking methodologies to continuously evolve testing program
This position is 100% remote.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience leading testing/QA team automation efforts
- Minimum of 4 years of working through Agile development methodologies CI/CD testing
- Experience with automation testing tools for the web (Selenium, etc.). Ruby language binding is required
- Knowledge of one or more modern object-oriented development languages with an ability to conduct code reviews.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Ability to understand complex software architecture
- Bachelor's degree 10 years of experience working as a leader of Software Testing/Quality Assurance
- Prior experience in management tools such as JIRA and various testing and automation tools
Come experience our spirited culture and work with a smart, dedicated and high-energy team in a stable and fast-growing company! Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with generous employer contribution
- Matching 401(k) – $$$$
- Generous PTO Policy
- Virtual Team Lunches
- Wellness Program
- Monthly Mingles
- Birthday Celebrations
- Virtual Events- Happy Hours, Casino Night, Magic Show, Scavenger Hunt of National History Museum, Game Nights and more
At CoEnterprise, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of our business. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring. We value employees for their differences represented by a variety of dimensions including demographics, behaviors, work style and perspectives.
We are an AA/EOE employer.