Marketing Operations Manager
Cohesity Bringing Google-Like Simplicity to Data Management: One Platform. One UI.
Cohesity eliminates mass data fragmentation with one web-scale data management platform that radically simplifies the way companies protect, control and extract value from their data. This software-defined platform spans across Clouds and data centers, can be managed from a single GUI, and enables independent apps to run in the same environment.
“We use web-scale design principles to revolutionize an area of IT that hasn’t seen innovation in decades” by Mohit Aron, CEO/Founder
Article Cohesity Announces $250 Million in Series E Funding
Video How Cohesity Redefines Data Management
Analyst Recognition: Cohesity has been named a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Solutions.
Brochure Corporate Brochure PDF
We are looking for a marketing automation expert who has hands-on experience in Marketo managing day to day execution, monitoring and optimization of complex, multi-channel campaigns. The Marketing Operations Manager will own, develop and execute comprehensive marketing campaigns designed to drive awareness, lead generation, engagement of our channel partners, customers and prospects. This role will partner closely with our global Campaigns and Field Marketing teams.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/OBJECTIVES
- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns through Salesforce, Marketo and analytics platforms to ensure that key performance indicators are met
- Ability to create emails, landing pages, forms, and nurture programs in Marketo with minimal error.
- Build and maintain best-practice templates for ease of use and streamlining of builds for emails, forms, landing pages, and segments.
- Enable reporting to analyze the effectiveness of our email campaigns and nurture programs.
- Providing visibility and insights on results and recommending improvements to increase open rates, click rates, constantly improving deliverability and reducing opt outs.
- Project manage cross-functional teams in support of ad hoc automation projects.
- Drive continuous improvement as process expert to help to improve overall operation management efficiency
- Staying informed of industry best practices
- SKILLS/EXPERIENCES –
- 5+ years of Marketing Operations experience.
- Expertise in Marketo administration. Marketo certification is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce (SFDC admin certification a plus).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and rapidly adapt to changing requests/priorities
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors, and other employees.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates: