Quality Analyst, Customer Experience
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase's Customer Experience (CX) organization plays a critical role in achieving our vision. Our team is dedicated to eliminating customer pain points, empowering our global user base via self-service and automation, and optimizing customer support interactions to create an effortless experience. As a Senior Quality Analyst on our Customer Experience team, you’ll join a high functioning team of passionate customer support professionals who know their performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission. You’ll help develop process excellence and provide meaningful insights to the business through Quality Assurance and process analysis.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Responsible for driving accuracy and customer insights for Coinbase Support by performing quality audits and data analysis across multiple channels as a domain expert
- Scoping and building QA Frameworks against Coinbase’s regulatory requirements
- Help build a strong, growth-oriented team through training and coaching our global Client Services team on workflows & procedures
- Deep dive into our operational procedures to identify opportunities, themes, and knowledge gaps to up-skill team performance
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics and workflows in order to analyze and report on quality trends and error analysis
- Collaborate with internal support teams to identify and implement workflow gaps and areas for process improvement opportunities
- Continuously add value through effective project management and efficient execution
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in quality assurance leadership in a customer support department.
- Subject matter expert in Crypto, Financial Services and/or FinTech products.
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Experience with high priority clients, compliance, product support, payments, fraud or other relevant operational domains
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders, including working across time zones
- Travel requirements up to 10% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in Project Management.
- Advanced degree or equivalent in business, finance or CX
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations@ coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact accommodations@ coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.