Senior Digital Marketing Analyst – Influencer Marketing (UK)
About the Analytics & Performance Team
Collectively’s Analytics & Performance team is responsible for the data governance and performance analysis of our social media campaigns and programs, and oversees our paid social practice. The team also helps develop, curate, and manage the cross-functional tools and processes that power the organization.
Senior Digital Marketing Analysts are actively involved in campaign reporting and manage the scaled distribution of influencer marketing programs through paid social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
Client Research, Reporting, and Analysis
- Lead the analysis of data to support client reporting deliverables
- Lead client conversations around campaign performance, in collaboration with the cross-functional team
- Develop client-specific reporting models based on program KPIs, and clearly communicate the rationale
- Oversee campaign set-up and maintenance using our suite of data collection and management tools
- Oversee the customization and maintenance of dashboards and reporting tools to measure program-specific KPIs
- Prepare slides and other visualizations to communicate key data points
- Contribute to the consistent development of our aggregate reporting database
- Contribute to the delivery of benchmarks, trends, and other insights from reporting database
- Co-lead the compilation of quarterly and annual aggregate reports
Paid Social Planning and Buying:
- Work closely with account management colleagues to develop paid social strategies and targets
- Maintain up-to-the-minute knowledge of social platforms’ paid media products and services, and serve as an authority on this fast-moving sector of digital marketing internally and with clients
- Set-up and execute paid social campaigns across platforms, working cross-functionally to coordinate influencer participation
- Manage optimization of campaigns to ensure performance targets are hit
Thought Leadership and Vendor Innovation Support
- Introduction of new practices and cross-functional processes
- Development of new metrics to better illustrate the efficacy of our programs
- Management of vendors – QA and new feature development and implementation
- Publishing of data trends, industry insights, and other thought leadership pieces
- Drive research and development to consistently evolve how we analyze and report on our programs
- Develop new metrics to better illustrate the efficacy of our programs as additional data points become available
- Help manage key vendors, including QA and new feature development and implementation
- At least 5 years of experience in data analytics, digital marketing, or data science
- At least 2 years of senior-level project ownership and delegation
- Proven client services expertise, with experience managing communications to senior leaders
- Strong understanding of social media space and the latest digital marketing KPIs and processes
- Proven effective communication skills, especially among cross-functional teams
- Expert in quickly learning and utilizing new software
- Ability to take complex information and create a compelling story, including visualizations
- Proven ability to derive insights from multiple complex data sets
- Advanced skills in Google Sheets/Excel
- BA/BS or equivalent
Key Performance Indicators
- Displays passion for data analysis, critical thinking, and storytelling
- Is social media-savvy and familiar with social platforms and influencer marketing
- Maintains strong attention to detail and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Is able to prioritize competing work streams, often with quick turnarounds
- Works collaboratively, yet with a strong drive toward personal accountability
- Is proactive, with the desire to help identify efficiencies, best practices, and opportunities
- Successfully completes assignments on-time and with minimal errors, goes above and beyond
- Understands how to revise, edit and provide feedback on projects with colleagues, and can articulate our offering clearly to clients if needed.
- Quickly learns and retains information, especially regarding data needs for proposal development and for program delivery
- Projects a friendly, competent, and appropriate demeanor both within the organization and to clients.
- Can identify opportunities for thought leadership and client and account growth and shows initiative around them.
- Successfully spearheads cross-functional learning and initiatives to ensure Collectively is evolving our offering supported by great data analysis.
Medical, dental, vision, 401K and more.
Recognized on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list, Collectively brings innovative marketers and the most creative social media influencers together to drive awareness, gain insights, and create authentic content that builds brands. We call it collaborative marketing.
This kind of influencer-centered marketing is growing exponentially around the world, and we’re pioneers in the space, with more than a decade of experience shaping our work. Since Collectively’s founding, we’ve partnered with 100+ consumer brands, and grown a community of more than 25,000 influencers across all social media platforms. Our work has been recognized by top publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Digiday, AdAge, and Business INSIDER, among others. We also have OMMA, Effie, Webby, and OMMA awards for our programs.
In 2020, we were acquired by You & Mr Jones, the world’s first brandtech group. To catch up on our latest Collaborations, please visit our website.