DeFi Project Manager: Codefi
ConsenSys Codefi is hiring a Project Manager to drive DeFi initiatives with a focus on AirSwap, a decentralized exchange (DEX) for trading digital assets. Launched in 2017, product development is now guided by an open development process and governance system.
Codefi works alongside the authors, community members, and developers of various proposals to ensure that good work gets done. The process includes the initial drafts, discussion, community voting, funding, and project execution.
We’re hiring a DeFi Project Manager to support this process by working with the community and both internal and external development teams to help ensure that proposals are developed and delivered in a timely manner and within budget and resource constraints.
In this role you’ll be responsible for…
- Running the AirSwap Improvement Proposal (AIP) development process
- Leading development teams internal to ConsenSys to deliver specific projects
- Seeking integration and collaboration opportunities throughout ConsenSys
We ask that you have…
- Several years experience facilitating software development teams
- Good sense of technical tradeoffs and how to effectively prioritize technical tasks
- Familiarity with the Ethereum ecosystem and interest in decentralized finance
ConsenSys is at the forefront of a revolution and one of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a new generation of technology that lays a foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming society for the better.
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys.
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.