Digital Project Manager
Who we are
Crowd Favorite is a client services firm specializing in enterprise-grade digital strategy and elite Open Source development, empowering organizations to achieve their fullest potential. We focus on learning our clients’ businesses first and the unique challenges they face, allowing for the optimal technology solution to be put in play. That means connecting financial and operational obstacles to world-class digital strategy, web development, and digital support services, all with an eye focused on the future and “what’s next”. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we look for people who can help us drive that culture forward. At the heart of our company is an ongoing commitment to create a rewarding workplace, one that empowers people to solve challenges, seize opportunities, and build a career that they love. For more information visit CrowdFavorite.com.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall ownership, planning, communication, execution, and success of specific projects, ensuring our clients get the full value of working with us as well as the alignment of the company’s strategic goals. You will work closely with our creative and development teams, therefore efficiency, adaptability, and the ability to multitask is vital to success.
You are responsible for aligning the client’s expectation with the project outcome and ensuring the project completes on time and within budget as well as understanding and meeting the clients business goals & needs. This involves having a deep enough knowledge of the technology being used, and having high communication & organizational skills to steer both the client and the project team to success.
- Develop and document project parameters, including scope, schedule, budgets, specifications in order to meet defined success criteria of project.
- Create, update and monitor project plans for all projects.
- Closely monitor previously defined project parameters to avoid and/or resolve scope creep, budget overages, or efficiency issues throughout the project lifecycle.
- Communicate project progress – delivery status, risks, issues, mitigation plans and impacts to internal as well as external stakeholders
- Alpha testing of developed solutions before the deliver to the client for User Acceptance Testing
- Lead delivery of project outcomes
- You can operate effectively in a high demand environment, emphasizing on (internal & external) stakeholder communication at all levels of an organization from executives to project teams
- You can bring clarity to ambiguous situations and are well aware of the projects financial metrics
- You have experience driving mid to large-scale, multi-discipline projects & programs
- High sense of urgency and “Owner” attitude – Understands the value of speed to market, winning together and “Act like the owner” mentality.
- Proficient with concepts such as SEO principles, web architecture, etc.
- Ability to perform QA testing
- Familiar with modern browsers’ Inspector tools and how to navigate them and use them for basic diagnosis of a web page.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new content domains quickly, visualize and simplify complex systems, and solve problems both analytically and creatively.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working with creative agencies, UI designers and QA to implement web features.
- Experience in working with CMS and eCommerce systems
- PMP and/or Agile certification preferred.
Crowd Favorite has a package of benefits that demonstrates our commitment to our team. Our time off policy is permissive, and covers holidays specific to your location, illness and professional development. We believe that a truly quality work-life balance requires a flexible and thoughtful approach to time away from work.
We respect the life our team leads, and even though we are not subject to FMLA or other requirements, we provide a family leave policy that is quite generous.
For our full-time US based employees we provide a 3 tier insurance option with United Healthcare and we provide a contribution to the cost of your monthly premium, which increases after a year if you are covering a family member (spouse or child). We also cover the cost completely for dental, vision and a small life insurance policy through Guardian Insurance. Finally, we also cover the cost for a telemedicine option through Healthiest You, which has the benefit of no copays for visits.
For US based team members, we have a competitive 401(k) retirement plan with Human Interest, and we match your contribution up to 4%.
We support you with provision of company hardware if needed, additional work space items upon request, all tools and subscriptions at company cost, educational accounts for training, and even travel and other costs related to professional development.