Senior Technical Project Manager (Remote)
We have a really interesting team of people that span many different skill sets, cultures, and backgrounds. We are a melting pot of sorts. One of the things our team members enjoy the most about working at Curotec is their ability to learn new things every day, not only about technology but also about their fellow team members and their cultures.
Check out our website to learn more.
About the Job
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience leading client-facing digital and software projects in an agency or consulting firm environment. This is a Senior-Level Project Manager Position. The ideal candidate possesses strong organizational and communication skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. This person will manage the strategy, development, and delivery of business software applications and the e-commerce initiatives of our clients from start to finish with the ability to remain flexible with changing business requirements throughout the process.
As a Senior Project Manager, your responsibilities would include communicating with clients to determine client needs, project scope, project budgets, coordinating schedules, and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget. You will create and maintain project tasks and timelines and ensure that development teams are organized and project resources are used efficiently.
Effective communication, both written and verbal is key when working with C-Suite and Enterprise clients. Managing the stakeholder expectations while keeping projects on track during the development lifecycle will be a key responsibility.
We love what we do and the person in this position is an important part of our team. We strive for all projects to come in on time and on budget and want our customers to be as excited as we are! Your communication and attitude are key to developing our relationships with our customers.
Our working hours are 8 am – 5 pm Eastern time.
- Manage web software application projects
- Manage website development projects
- Manage e-commerce projects
- Manage mobile application projects
- Manage the account and relationship with the client
- Create project timelines
- Develop technology strategies for clients
- Create project technical documentation
- Create and manage project budgets
- Create and manage project tasks
- Gap and Risk analysis
- Run project meetings with team members and with clients
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Sales Engineering / Business Analysis – assist in developing the scope for proposals and new projects
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Required Knowledge & Experience
- At least 7+ years of experience working as a Senior PM in an agency environment
- Experience with some form of account management
- Experience with custom software, WordPress, and Magento
- Experience with project management software like Slack, Asana, Jira, Teamwork
- Experience working with dev teams and creative teams, ideally in an agency
Compensation and Benefits
- Full-Time position
- Fully remote work
- Contribution for Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Contribution to retirement after 1 year
- 20 days PTO
- Fun work environment