Identity Access Manager (Oracle Identity Management, Identity Governance, Access Control Management, Java, PL/SQL, Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, SOX, GxP)
March 25, 2021
Prague Prague 120 00 Czechia
We are currently looking for an Identity Access Manager to join our team on client’s side. A great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and international environment.
- To be part of all aspects of the evolution and implementation of the identity and access service management, which includes product development and innovation in co-operation with architecture and service lines, as well as aligning to strategic IT roadmaps
- Ensure our identity governance and access control services align with business needs, which are delivered in accordance with the standards and in line with industry best practice.
- Analyse business and technical requirements and translate them into technical design and system specifications
- Assist with product and service roadmap as well as with architecture planning
- Design, develop, tests, and implement the Identity and Access Management (IAM) system components and solutions based on the OIM (Oracle Identity Management)
- Work with technical teams to document installation and configuration of IDM components
- Provide consultancy and technical support to internal and external technical or operations teams
- Lead problem analysis, identify root-cause and present solution to internal peers
- Follow required documentation, code review and coding standards
- At least 10 years of IT experience with shown skills and experienced knowledge in the area of Identity Access Management and in particular of Identity Governance and Access control management
- Ideally to bring experience as Oracle Identity Manager engineer with a proven record in both development and operations
- Handy with schedulers, event handlers, connectors and OIM screens and you know the best practice in their design
- Experience in first-hand OIM troubleshooting, ability to recommend and implement fixes and prevent issues from happening again.
- Fluency in Java and PL/SQL languages, ability to critically review existing code and refactor it if needed.
- Working experience with one or more of the following: Oracle Identity Management platform, Microsoft Azure / Active Directory
- Experience with regulatory frameworks, such as SOX, GxP, or similar
- Superb Interpersonal skills, both oral and written with ability to lead small development or issue resolution team.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Candidates must declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits