Senior Oracle Identity Engineer – (IAM, OIM, Java, Azure, Active Directory, PL/SQL, Regulatory Frameworks)
D-ploy is an IT and Engineering Solutions company with operations throughout the EMEA region including Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, UK, as well as the USA.
We pride ourselves on delivering innovative and superior services and solutions to numerous industry-leading clients. By building relationships and trusted partnerships within the IT community, we optimize our customer‘s IT productivity and contribute to the organization’s success and value.
We are interested in talking to engaging, flexible, and solution-oriented individuals who are looking to become a part of a dynamically growing and international organization. We are focused on creating value where IT counts, join us!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Analyze business and technical requirements and translate them into technical design and system specifications
- Assist with product and service roadmap as well as with architecture planning
- Design, develop, test and implement the Identity and Access Management (IAM) system components and solutions based on the OIM (Oracle Identity Management)
- Work with technical teams to document installation and configuration of IDM components
- Provide consultancy and technical support to internal and external technical or operations teams
- Lead problem analysis, identify root-cause and present solution to internal peers
- Follow required documentation, code review and coding standards
- 10+ years of IT experience with Identity Access Management, and of Identity Governance and Access control management
- Working experience with one or more of the following: Oracle Identity Management platform, Microsoft Azure / Active Directory
- To bring skills as Oracle Identity Manager engineer, with a proven record in both development and operations.
- Handy with first-hand OIM troubleshooting, you can recommend and implement fixes and prevent issues from happening again
- To be familiar with Java and PL/SQL
- Proficiency with regulatory frameworks, such as SOX, GxP, or similar
- Superb Interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to lead small development or issue resolution team.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Candidates must declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Flexible working conditions
- Minimum 5 weeks of vacation
- Paid sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Vouchers (B-day voucher, wedding, and new born surprise)
- Contributions to wellness programs (multisport card)
- Fishing for Friends program – our referral program
- Refreshments in the D-ploy office
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Company-sponsored events
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Is IT in your DNA?
If you believe you are a good match for this role, or any other opportunities for which D-ploy is currently staffing, then we are very keen to speak with you. You can apply though a variety of channels, including our website www.d-ploy.ch or by reaching our directly to our recruitment team ** Redacted **.