Service Delivery Manager (AWS, FinOps, Analyst, Finance)
D-ploy is an IT and Engineering Solutions company with operations throughout the EMEA region including Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, UK, as well as the USA.
We pride ourselves on delivering innovative and superior services and solutions to numerous industry-leading clients. By building relationships and trusted partnerships within the IT community, we optimize our customer‘s IT productivity and contribute to the organization’s success and value.
We are interested in talking to engaging, flexible, and solution-oriented individuals who are looking to become a part of a dynamically growing and international organization. We are focused on creating value where IT counts, join us!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage delivery and support of outsourced IT Services of the major IT Technology Operations vendors
- Establish and maintain professional management practices with the outsourcing partners and internal IT
- Work closely with the service providers and company product owners, ensure the delivery and quality of contracted services
- Responsible for maintaining metrics, developing and providing KPI tracking, and providing future trend analysis
- Manage the SW life cycle
- Work closely with company Infrastructure and Business Applications teams to design and deliver IT solutions which meet the company’s business needs
- Run financial operations through existing controlling tools, create the monthly financial reports and support the budget (approval) processes for operational changes and new projects.
- Provide early intervention, management, and advice in case of cost anomalies
- Oversee AWS Billing Dashboards and manage Savings Plans and Reserved Instances
- Provide summaries and detailed usage statistics and visualizations for AWS resources and deviations
- Offer actionable insights to right-size and scale services efficiently
- Identify and facilitate opportunities to optimize costs and realize the savings
- Provide expert advice and consulting on AWS financial management activities
- Configure and manage cloud cost optimization tools
- Create and maintain documentation on AWS FinOps and cost optimization processes
- Experience in Service Delivery Management
- Experience in cloud cost management, on AWS, and FinOps discipline
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data and provide insights
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and experience presenting formally or informally
- Stake holder Management skills
- Availability to communicate effectively between all departments
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Successful candidates have to declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Flexible working conditions
- Minimum 5 weeks of vacation
- Paid sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Vouchers (B-day voucher, wedding, and new born surprise)
- Contributions to wellness programs (multisport card)
- Fishing for Friends program – our referral program
- Refreshments in the D-ploy office
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Company-sponsored events
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Is IT in your DNA?
If you believe you are a good match for this role, or any other opportunities for which D-ploy is currently staffing, then we are very keen to speak with you. You can apply though a variety of channels, including our website www.d-ploy.ch or by reaching out directly to our recruitment team ** Redacted **.