Team Lead, Recruiting – Enterprise Sales
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Datadog is a best in class SaaS business and one of the best managed high growth businesses in the world, delivering a rare combination of growth, profitability, and stock market appreciation. Joining Datadog’s recruiting team is an occasion to learn how we do it all at the top level, and grow with the company as we rapidly expand. We are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketers, all wrapped into one. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed, and the candidate experience. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership teams as we partner with our business leaders to bring top talent to multiple business areas.
We're experiencing tremendous growth ahead of what will be one of our largest growth year so far, and are investing in growth across our dedicated field sales recruiting team. This role will lead a team of recruiters, drive full cycle recruiting across all US-based Enterprise East coast Sales roles, and act as an advisor and trusted resource to hiring managers and the interview team. In this role, you will be the lead and point-person for all things Enterprise East hiring, and will operate as a player/coach in hiring the best talent plus leading a team towards growth goals.
- Be responsible for leading your team to achieve projected team recruiting goals annually
- Staff team appropriately to ensure hiring success
- Plan and establish goals and objectives for the team
- Coach team to create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as hiring managers
- Ensure diversity in hiring is a priority
- Contribute to and lead team to achieve OKR’s quarterly
- Forecast strategy for achieving hiring goals
- Actively recruit for critical roles across the Enterprise Sales organization
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenge
- Facilitate training sessions with recruiters and leaders as it pertains to sourcing, interviewing, profile identification, process workflow, etc.
- Keep a recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages, revising process when needed
- Develop ideas to pivot messaging, job descriptions, or any external facing content/events to help impact our ability to acquire talent
- Stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes
- Facilitate shared accountability with the business and hiring managers working with you as partners
- Use funnel metrics which impact the business to drive actions and change management for the business
- Experienced in 5+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting with 1+ years recruiting for in-house Sales roles
- A master in the following functions:
- recruiting workflow
- hiring manager relationship development
- interview process revision or build-out
- debrief and feedback flow from interview teams
- training for new managers
- Passionate about coaching others with 1+ years of direct management experience having managed a team of 2+ recruiters
- Superior at selling value proposition, negotiating and closing great candidates
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Able to successfully navigate an ever-changing process
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.