Senior Product Marketing Manager
We're expanding our Product Marketing team and are looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute market research and go-to-market strategies for the company’s product portfolio. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the development and consistent execution of positioning, packaging, pricing, launches, and sales enablement activities that support the adoption of education technology products by customers and business partners.
A Day In The Life:
- Developing positioning for offerings to ensure consistent and differentiated messages that map to buyer needs, personas, and influencers along a client lifecycle
- Product launch – work with cross-functional teams in client services, product management, marketing, and sales to ensure the alignment and flawless execution of go-to-market strategies that identify routes to market, content offerings, pricing strategy, sales, and partner materials
- Market research – understand key markets to target, conduct market research and intelligence, define market segmentation and buyer personas
- Thought leadership – contribute content for ongoing webinars and assets to drive MQL goals and seed the sales pipeline
- Competitive – monitor changes to the competitive landscape at a macro-level, adjusting positioning and messaging where required
- Sales and partner enablement – collaborate with sales and partner teams to develop materials that enable teams to sell and deliver new offerings (such as proposal templates, discovery questionnaires, and presentation assets)
- Interact with business and operational executives, along with industry thought leaders to synthesize compelling messaging and positioning that provides differentiated competitive advantage
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. MBA Preferred
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, (SaaS space preferred)
- Be action-oriented, capable of multi-tasking well, and able to thrive in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Experience building go-to-market plans
- Customer-focused use case and value selling experience
- Highly skilled at verbal and written communications with the ability to translate technical features into training, documentation
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in information and data analysis, impact analysis, cost-benefit analysis, ROI, and globally integrated solutions with the ability to interpret data to make fact-based decisions.
- Proven track record of building successful relationships and partnerships at all organizational levels, internally, externally, cross-functionally.
- Strong client focus with exceptional collaborative and influencing skills.
- Proficient in Project Management tools and frameworks
- Experience marketing to, working with, or working in the education technology space preferred
What Will Set You Apart
- Experience working with Forrester Decisions PMM Framework
- Experience working in agile and deadline-driven environments
- Have experience working in a matrix environment with excellent communication and collaboration skills to build trusting relationships, especially with sales teams
Total Rewards at Degreed
We believe your best work happens when you have a complete life balance, and Degreed gives you the support and flexibility to make that happen. Degreed is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides the support you need. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family (both PPO and HDHP plans available)
- Dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Employer-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Company equity
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% match
- Company funded HSA and dependent care FSA (pending eligibility)
- Generous Parental Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and 5 sick days per year
- Education benefit: Up to $1,200 per year for anything you want to learn (and we mean anything)!
- One-time Home Office Stipend to make your workspace more comfortable
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend through Twic