GRC – Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst
Come help us build the world's most trusted on-demand, logistics engine for delivery! We're building a team of great minds to help us secure and maintain a 24×7, no downtime, global infrastructure system that powers DoorDash’s multi-sided marketplace of consumers, merchants, and drivers.
The Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) team is looking for an Identity & Access Management (IAM) Analyst who is smart, fast and a hard worker to help build a scalable, flexible platform that enables our global workforce to get the access they need, when they need it, while supporting compliance objectives. If you are comfortable iteratively building processes that get better with each turn, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- Manage user access governance processes, including working with stakeholders to manage roles, role memberships, separation of duties requirements, & lifecycle workflows
- Schedule, assign, & verify user access reviews are completed timely
- Independently assess compliance with defined security standards
- Create process documentation, including workflows, process maps, & controls
- Provide periodic reporting, including key performance indicators (KPIs), to ensure process health and continued ability to meet business needs
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience with identity lifecycle and governance processes
- Fluent in process improvement methodologies
- Experience with regulatory compliance frameworks (e.g. SOX, SOC 2, ISO, NIST)
- Experience with identity and access management platforms such as Okta and SailPoint
- Familiarity with enterprise SaaS applications such as Workday and Salesforce
- Familiarity with IaaS platforms such as AWS
- Experience solving complex, systemic issues that require creative thinking and solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you are able to easily translate business requirements into technical solutions and vice versa
- CISA, CISSP, or other industry certifications are a plus
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do — on every project, every day.
- We are learners – We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed – Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.