Manager, Technical Recruiting (Remote)
About the Role:
The DreamBox Learning Talent Acquisition team is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our rapidly growing company as part of the People Team! The ideal candidate for this role will lead a team of talent acquisition professionals and play a key role in further enabling growth through innovative and creative recruiting strategies to identify top talent to join our company. As a Manager of Technical Recruiting, you are someone who truly cares about building a diverse and inclusive workforce where we respect others and practice emotional intelligence at every opportunity. You and your team will have the opportunity to strengthen partnerships with leaders cross-functionally, share market intelligence and be a crucial part of DreamBox's strategic talent planning. You're passionate about what you know while being open to feedback from your team and hiring managers. You have a pulse on what needs to happen to meet our hiring goals while ensuring your team is engaged and happy. You recognize and resolve ambiguous or challenging situations for your team and customers and help pave the way for efficiency and impact. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your skill sets and be part of a rewarding experience.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of recruiters and coordinators in a hybrid work environment.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment, including; market research, building talent pipelines, recruitment strategy, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer negotiations & acceptance.
- Partner strategically with hiring managers and executives to deeply understand the needs and develop processes and programs that support the hiring needs of the business.
- Proactively manage the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts and measure the impact of these efforts with meaningful metrics that drive results.
- Enhance existing programs and processes while developing innovative strategies to find talented, passionate people. You will also recruit for critical positions within the organization.
- Utilize reports, dashboards, and other tools and data to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and analyze results.
- Develop efficient hiring processes and continuously ensure a high-touch candidate experience to deliver high-quality candidates, an exceptional hiring experience, and meet hiring goals.
- Participate in DE&I recruiting efforts, and ensure that our hiring partners are kept up to date with these efforts.
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience with 2 years of leadership experience, preferably within a high-growth company or agency.
- Knowledge of local technology company/startup/SaaS landscape preferred
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (Greenhouse), HRIS Systems (Paycor), and MS Office Suite
- Experience with building and leading recruiting teams in high-growth environments; demonstrating a history of results and excellent performance
- Experience utilizing data to influence the business, recruiting goals, and projections
- Deep knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components, including direct sourcing, behavioral & motivation-based interviewing, employment laws, salary trends, and relationship management.
- Excellent communication skills and with history of creating collaborative and successful relationships with business stakeholders
- Proven ability to identify, source, and engage candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches.
- Highly self-motivated and driven with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
At DreamBox, we believe diversity is an essential strength. That’s why we’re committed to providing an inclusive culture, an equitable work environment, and creating the most effective educational products that celebrate the diversity in students, families, communities, and the world. We know that talent exists everywhere, but opportunity does not. Therefore, we are a proud equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, but we don’t make these commitments simply because they’re required by law. We hold ourselves to a higher standard and make these commitments so that everyone at DreamBox can bring their full selves to our important mission. Our identities matter, and in order to create a more just, equitable world, we know it begins with DreamBox being an inclusive workplace that serves as a model for that change.