Account Manager Nordics – Location Flexible
Dropbox ( View website )
June 10, 2021
Dublin, Ireland; Remote - EMEA
The AM team are responsible for the success of the existing accounts by developing trusted relationships with customers, maximising up-sell/cross sell opportunities, driving retention rates and growing our business.
We are looking for collaborative and highly engaged Account Manager to drive Total ARR net growth across a set of install base customers and own customer relationship E2E post sale.
If you are a Strong Communicator, have Ownership Mindset and enjoy building relationships with your customers then this role is for you.
- Own, drive and manage the end-to-end customer relationship – ensuring customer retention, renewal and upsell/cross sell of the entire DBX solution set
- Accurately maintain forecast of your territory and communicate any retention risk to internal resources in order to develop resolution strategies
- Ensure customer satisfaction and delight though alignment to leverage DBX solutions to solve/support customer business priorities.
- Establish multiple customer touch points by mapping and engaging key stakeholders across the Customer org
- Lead proactive discovery conversations to uncover new opportunities within existing accounts and ensure the Dropbox multi product offering reaches the key stakeholders
- Partner with our Customer Success Managers and Technical Solutions Specialists to develop account plans and strategies to drive revenue growth and market share within these accounts
- Delight every Dropbox customer with each interaction and play a key role in developing the market reputation of Dropbox as we scale and evolve our products to meet business customers’ needs
- Deliver impactful product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business
- Support and drive customer understanding of and appreciation for the Dropbox product roadmap
- Be the voice and champion of the customer to the product team and other cross functional organizations.
- Make every potential Dropbox customer happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Develop a thorough understanding of Dropbox products and maintenance contracts
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce
- Experience in account management
- Consultative selling experience in growing existing accounts
- Strong Track record of meeting sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements
- Customer Oriented Problem Solving & analytical mindset
- Commercial Accumen
- Collaborative and Highly Engaged approach
- Preferred Experience within the Geographic coverage
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required
- Eligibility to work in the EU (for EMEA roles only)
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Swedish
- Capability to work in a Virtual First environment