Project Manager – Operations Management Consulting – France
- ojects and outcomes deliver supWho are we?
DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) is an International operations management consulting firm specializing in safety management, operational excellence and environmental sustainability across multiple industries. Our strong heritage, established reputation and deep subject matter expertise in capital-intensive sectors and hazardous environments around the world make us a recognized leader in our field. At DSS, we believe we are making a difference by protecting people and improving operations. Our focus will be on improving the working lives of every employee in the organization and on driving the transformation of the entire operational culture from the boardroom to the shop-floor. Our clients, mid-caps to large caps companies, operate in multiple industries such as utilities, renewables, food and beverage, chemicals, manufacturing…
What will we offer?
As a fast-growing business, we offer an exceptional opportunity to grow your career in consulting. If you’ve an entrepreneurial mindset and are as passionate about safety and operational excellence as us, we promise many opportunities for development. You’ll work with industry leading experts in operations management and develop innovative solutions to meet client challenges. Additionally, as a firm that both advises and implements, you’ll be able to see the positive impacts and value that your work delivers for the client. Our unique, flexible working model allows our employees to combine a work life balance by working from home and travelling as needed.
What will you do?
- Contribute to ‘go to market’ initiatives and to the acquisition of new accounts
- Qualify client needs, design solutions and develop high quality proposals
- Lead key accounts ensuring long life engagements and recurring business
- Lead significant client engagements by firstly using your proven analytical skills to identify pain points and solutions followed by first class project delivery and implementation
- Work directly with large, complex client organisations building strong coaching relationships at C-suite level serving as a trusted advisor to senior client executives
- Manage, train and coach project teams to build individual capabilities, supporting them to reach their full potential
- Take the leadership role on each engagement, managing delivery and implementation with a focus on delivering excellence for every client and delivering measurable impact and outcomes
- Manage complex consulting engagements across industries to ensure the projects and outcomes deliver superior value
Who are you?
- You hold a Master’s degree in Engineering / HSE / Business
- You have 10 years+ experience in a consulting environment with deep expertise in relevant practice areas such as operational risk management/operational excellence/sustainability combined with experience of having worked in industries such as chemicals, utilities, manufacturing, construction, food & beverage…
- You have 5 years+ Project Management experience and have scoped, lead and implemented large, complex projects from end to end for small and very large engagements
- Proven track record in successfully managing, training and coaching remote teams as well as a strong delivery track record
- You are bilingual or native in French and English (a third European language is a significant advantage)
- You have excellent analytical skills; quantitative and qualitative analysis as well as excellent problem solving and communication skills
- You have excellent formalization skills and mastery of Microsoft Suite