Financial Analyst Jr.
EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking a Financial Analyst Jr. to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers. This role will be based in Curitiba, but will focus upon the activities of a key group company, which is based in an off-shore location.
We are looking for someone with a self-starter profile, motivated to learn and to make the difference in a complex and changing environment, full of challenges and growth opportunities! This Financial Analyst Jr. will work closely with other Finance experts to, not only execute routines, but also improve processes and controls.
As a Financial Analyst Jr. you will be responsible for:
- Performing activities that aim to ensure the accuracy of the accounting ledgers and supporting business facts
- Supporting the accounting period end closing processes
- Creating and executing routines to reconcile accounts each month
- Reviewing and improving the in-place chart of accounts
- Assisting on internal and external financial reports
- Assisting on routines involving invoice payments and recordings
- Assisting on routines involving cash flow management
Main requirements for this position:
- To be studying or to have graduated in the following courses: Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Engineering
- Intermediary to advanced knowledge on MS Office Package, especially MS Excel, with the ability to manipulate and analyse data-sets
- Be passionate about numbers, finances and data; with outstanding analytical and logical skills
- Ownership – be committed to correct and on time delivery of responsibilities
- Be comfortable with inherent challenges and dynamics of working in a small team
- Intermediate to advanced English (written and oral)
What else would we like to see?
- Previous work experiences in accounting and financial areas
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar online ledger system
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES – Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play – Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day – Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.