Senior Finance Analyst (Banking)
We are searching for Mid Level Finance Analyst (Banking) who faces challenges, analyzes and questions the status quo, is always looking to improve and loves a routine, this can be your opportunity to work with us, you will be part of the team responsible for reconciling all payment methods in Latin America!
It is important to have good logical reasoning – You will need to use your skills on a daily basis! – and Excel domain.
Knowledge of the payments industry is a differential.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Conduct and guarantee the quality of financial operations respecting the area's SLA;
- Reconcile balances of financial positions;
- Perform real and projected cash flow;
- Check and control the daily availability of resources to fulfill the day's and future obligations;
- Make bank transfers and payments to national and international suppliers;
- Close exchange rates;
- Opening and closing bank accounts;
- Keep internal controls of banking operations and activities always up to date and protected.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English – Intermediate level – We will test!
- Knowledge of banking processes and payment platforms in general;
- Analytical mindset, time management and performance;
- Excel domain (You will be tested and we need your level to be advanced);
- Good logical reasoning (You will need to use your skills on a daily basis);
Assertive and clear communication with team and leaders.
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Knowledge in SQL, Power BI and automation;
- Knowledge in Spanish.
- Proactivity, curiosity and result orientation;
- Team player mindset;
- Ownership – owning your activity from beginning to end;
- Result orientation;
- Team work.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES – Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play – Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day – Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.