Technical Account Manager
EBANX is a global fintech that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded, and we went beyond payment methods. Today, we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers, and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally.
We are searching for a Technical Account Manager with a lot of will to help our international merchants, offering them the best experience while working with EBANX.
As an EBANX Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Daily Monitoring the performance of key accounts (Volume, Chargeback Rate, Approval Rates among other indicators);
- Monitoring Platform metrics (Average latency, SLA compliance) using tools like SQL, Tableau, and Kibana;
- System-level investigations (e.g., investigate the increase in latency, higher chargeback rates, etc.) which requires knowledge of API’s, SQL, and log monitoring tools like Kibana;
- Incident Management (handling merchant communication/escalation during/after incident, writing/reviewing incident reports, generating impacted transaction lists, and resolving transaction issues);
- Delivering on merchant/internal teams operational requests and new features. Collaborating with other departments, like Product, Fraud, Finance, Business Ops & Engr. Ops teams;
- Supporting Merchants around key issues.
What is essential for the job?
- Understanding of merchant payment environment and needs;
- Relevant experience with SQL, Tableau, and Kibana;
- Analytical Skills and attention to details;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including developing relationships, negotiating, and building influence;
- Excellent planning, organization, prioritization, and time management discipline;
- Have a can-do attitude, be able to articulate and overcome failure;
- Have a resilient mindset to thrive within an ever-changing environment;
- Fluent English (we will test it!).
What else would we like to see?
- Advanced level of Spanish;
- International experience.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES – Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play – Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day – Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.