Quality Assurance Specialist
Edpuzzle is a video-learning platform used by over 80% of schools in the United States, and thousands more around the world. We make it easy for teachers to engage their students with interactive video lessons. By creating an extensive library of interactive video lessons, we are on our way to becoming a “one-stop-shop” where teachers can find reliable, standards-aligned video lessons to help their students master important content.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to support our Curriculum Team. You will be responsible for ensuring that every video lesson is high quality and error free and will help to organize and maintain Edpuzzle’s database of lessons. This role will also interface with the Customer Support team and will manage all customer support requests related to Edpuzzle Original Videos.
- Quality Assurance: Review voiceovers, scripts, and videos to ensure they are error free. Record and track processes and activities to reduce the number of quality issues over time.
- Content Management: Upload 30-60 videos produced each week to Edpuzzle’s website. Then, add embedded questions, backend information tags, closed captions, and transcripts. Ensure all internal and external documentation of resources are complete, organized, and accurate.
- Customer Support: When a user identifies an error or expresses concerns about our content, respond effectively to the user’s questions and concerns. Coordinate with the relevant subject area team to fix any errors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role (customer support, customer service, sales, etc.)
- Minute attention to detail; copyediting experience is a plus
- Exceptionally organized, with an ability to manage a large number of tasks without letting anything slip
- Able to self-manage work and navigate at-times ambiguous tasks and situations
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software
- Teaching experience a plus
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the Spanish language preferred
Hiring for remote work in these states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia & Washington.
- Competitive salary at $50,000-55,000
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k matching
- Macbook Air, monitor, and flexible work-from-home setup
- Incredible opportunity to grow, learn & build lifetime bonds with other passionate people
Edpuzzle is an equal opportunity employer, and we highly value diversity at our company. If you’d like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to hearing from you!