Jr. QA Engineer
Eezy is seeking a Jr. QA Engineer to join our team! As part of our rapidly growing development team, this person will have the opportunity to grow and learn in a fast-paced, agile environment. The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of relevant QA work experience or an education that has equipped them to be successful in this kind of role.
- Replicate issues in the QA environment as well as communicate resolutions and workarounds to the development teams.
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated software tests.
- Communicate results of software testing efforts to the rest of the team through test reports and Jira.
- Reporting clearly the status of assigned tasks and testing efforts to managers and business stakeholders.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Assist the QA Engineer with projects and day-to-day QA functions.
Desired Experiences and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience testing applications, or equivalent education.
- Experience in bug finding and resolution
- Effective, clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with QA automation is a plus but not required. (Selenium, Capybara, Turnip)
- Jira and/or ALM system related experience
- Experience in Agile is a plus