Experienced healthcare/medical recruiter needed to source, screen and recruit qualified physicians, clinicians and support staff for a fast-growing startup in behavioral health/addiction medicine. Must have experience with full-cycle recruiting of physicians, nurses (RN, APRN), PAs and/or licensed behavioral therapists (LCSW & LCADC) for an outpatient or hospital setting. Experience with full-cycle recruiting in behavioral health or addiction medicine specialties strongly preferred.
This is a rare chance to make a real difference helping build a business that is changing the face of addiction treatment for opioid and other substance use disorders by expanding access to comprehensive, clinically excellent, evidence-based outpatient care through our unique, integrated delivery approach.
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, the Recruiter is responsible for:
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies based on sourcing, role, and business acumen and driven by data and market conditions.
- Build and maintain talent communities and talent pipelines for critical skill areas through proactive market research and on-going relationship management;
- Demonstrate excellent research and hunting skills
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines through out-bound sourcing
- Leading the creation of a sourcing, recruiting & interviewing plan for each position
- Employ innovative, multimodal sourcing strategies to develop a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates
- Reviewing resumes, & screening/interviewing candidates for role & culture fit
- Evaluating trends in the job market and recommending new approaches
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years full-cycle sourcing/recruiting experience.
- Minimum 2 years healthcare recruiting experience required
- Experience recruiting MD, DO, APN, Behavioral Therapists prefered
- The energy and organizational skills to work at startup volumes and pace
- A passion for prospecting, finding talent and closing the deal
- Experience with modern recruiting technologies and sourcing tools
- Are currently authorized to work for any US employer.
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with Medicare, Medicaid, and employers.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time