Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst
Electric is the industry leader in providing world-class IT technology and real-time support for small and mid-sized businesses. With over 400 customers and more than 20,000 employee end-users, Electric’s IT platform includes: real-time support powered by 100+ IT technicians, security, device & inventory management, network & server management, application & cloud management, employee on-boarding and off-boarding, procurement & provisioning, and data monitoring & insights. Electric is a Series C company funded by an all-star team of investors including: Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, 01 Advisors, Primary Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Slack, Atreides Management, Vintage Investment Partners, and Greenspring Associates.
Electric is now over 250 employees and led by a seasoned executive team. Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst at Electric, you’ll be in charge of ensuring excellence on Electric’s Service Desk. You will use your knowledge of technology, customer service, and Electric to assure quality in IT tasks and customer interactions. This is a phenomenal opportunity to take on business-critical responsibilities for a fast-growing NYC startup!
What you'll do
- Perform daily audits on employee ticket resolutions based on established team goals.
- Conduct root-cause analysis of escalation submissions as needed based on established team goals.
- Communicate escalation findings and relevant mitigation strategies to both customers and Customer Success Management team
- Set expectations as the SME in conversations with customers at various stages of the Electric lifecycle
- Develop and maintain internal standard operating procedure documentation as needed
- Determine and communicate scope of support for new and existing applications and processes
- Deliver regular feedback to Service Desk agents based on ticket audit results
Who you are
- Good knowledge of MS Office and G-Suite applications as well as SSO platforms, including Okta, OneLogin, and JumpCloud
- Great attention to detail
- Comfortable with peer to peer feedback
- Comfortable acting as a mentor to the Service Desk team as needed
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good understanding of quality customer success
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, both internally and externally
- At least 1 year of service desk experience, experience working with an MSP is a plus
- At least 1 year of technical experience
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.