Virtual Bilingual Math Teacher- USA Certified: 2021-2022
We are Flexible! We are Fun! We are the Future of the Classroom!
Who is Elevate K-12:
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are flexible, we are fun, and we are the future of the classroom!
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teachers are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission.
Who You Are:
If you love teaching and have a passion for building relationships with your students, we want to hear from you! This is your opportunity to focus on your craft of teaching while we take care of all the curriculum, content, and classroom management. Never step foot in a classroom again! You will have the flexibility to work fully remote around your schedule, part-time. You will have a full year of teaching and hours will be consistently available to you. This is your opportunity to join the Elevate K-12 teacher network.
We are currently looking for a Virtual Bilingual Certified Math Teacher with a passion for teaching students and impacting outcomes. This is a remote position and requires an active teaching certificate that is for a grade level 7th or higher (preferably secondary).
- Teach students virtually part-time during regular school hours
- Teach grades 7-12
- Provide high-quality instruction live instruction
- Engage with students with in dynamic classroom environment using Elevate K-12 prepared content
- Collaborate effectively with Elevate K-12 team members to improve student outcomes
- Design your schedule to impact student learning and maximize your time
- 1099 Independent Contract
What you will need:
- Availability of 3+ school hours consistently Monday-Friday between 8am-6pm EST
- Part-time schedule of 5-30 hours per week
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in the United States
- Active teaching certificate in math and bilingual certification or equivalent
- Past experience working with students at the middle or high school level
- An engaging personality
- Passion for helping K-12 students
Why be a part of the movement at Elevate K-12?
- No lunch duty or classroom management – A paraprofessional will be assigned to you to help with grading and parent-teacher communication
- You focus on your teaching craft – We take care of the curriculum
- Live your passion & help kids find theirs
- You will build relationships with your students everyday – Never miss a “light bulb” moment
- Our teachers care about their students, each other and our mission to bring Equity to Education
Teacher Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation – $30/hour + additional 20% for administrative time + bonuses
- Ultimate work-life balance
- Professional development and training
- College tuition discounts
- Virtual social hours
- 100% remote: Ditch the commute and swap your dress shoes for slippers!