Business Development Representative
This is a critical and exciting time at Enigma. Our product is gaining traction in the market quickly, and we are rapidly expanding our go-to-market team to keep pace.
Our product is real-time data about the health of every business in the U.S. More specifically, we provide real-time reporting on the revenues of nearly all of the small businesses in the US. You will be selling this data to the most innovative financial services companies operating in the verticals of business lending, corporate cards, small banking, and business insurance. This data is critical to improving underwriting, portfolio risk monitoring, marketing effectiveness, and sales prioritization outcomes.
We are looking to hire a Business Development Representative who can help drive and manage the rapidly growing sales pipeline for the company. As an early member of our go to market team, you will play a critical role in driving growth of the company with the opportunity to grow into a more senior sales role.
What Makes this Job Interesting?
- Timing: you will be joining Enigma right after we’ve unlocked product-market fit, and will be a driving force behind our future growth
- Growth: accelerate your career trajectory with a rapidly growing company
- Impact: you will make a major impact from day one as the first Business Development Representative hire
We Are Looking for Someone Who Will:
- Strongly articulate our product's selling points across various communication channels (written, conversation, presentations, etc.)
- Qualify inbound opportunities by listening to customers’ needs and matching the needs up to product capabilities
- Assist in developing go-to-market strategies, including prospecting and leads research
- Independently design and execute prospect outreach campaigns
- Bring a positive attitude and demonstrate the ability to deal with rejection
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approaches
- Develop creative strategies to overcome roadblocks
- Learn our data products inside and out
- Grow alongside our company as we continue to scale
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2+ years of progressively responsible marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- A history of self-motivation, drive, and persistence
At Enigma, we’re building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public and third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow and thrive. Our core values – generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive – guide everything we do from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with and support one another on a daily basis. We’re a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we’re all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through data—together. If this resonates, we would love to hear from you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.