Quality Assurance Associate (Sales)
A Bit about Us
Unlike most other products and services, hiring a contractor for a home improvement project is very far from a 1-click experience today. Ergeon aims to empower skilled local contractors with human and technology powered services to make home improvement easy. We take a full-stack approach to create a seamless experience for homeowners, and leverage technology to scale the front & back offices of contractors.
Ergeon was founded by two serial entrepreneurs and has been growing extremely fast. We assembled a world class team and have raised significant funding from top-tier investors. We are looking for top talent — join us in disrupting the $200B+ home improvement market!
Overview of the Role
Our first ever Quality Assurance Associate will be a key contributor to the success of our sales team. Your day-to-day will include listening to and categorizing recorded sales calls and as an expert in our sales call standards, your categorization will provide crucial feedback to the sales team management on our major (and minor) areas for improvement.
- Listen to recorded sales calls and objectively document various aspects of the call.
- Maintain the QA metrics dashboard through accurate categorization.
- Help sales management identify stellar calls to be shared during team training and new hire onboarding.
- Work closely with the sales leadership team to develop continuous improvement training programs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of Quality Assurance experience for Sales or Customer Service
- Comfort working independently and efficiently with a strong attention to detail
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Service or Sales role