Customer Success Manager- Bilingual Spanish/English
eVisit, headquartered in Mesa, AZ, is a telemedicine software company seeking to revolutionize healthcare delivery by creating physician-first tools that fundamentally simplify healthcare. Our HIPAA compliant telemedicine software was built for providers, by medical physicians, to optimize patient flow and boost practice revenue; while providing added convenience and high-quality care to patients, whether at work, home, or on the road.
eVisit is the fastest growing telemedicine software platform. The company is comprised of a unique team of talented individuals whose experiences are driven from backgrounds in healthcare and software development fields.
Customer Success Manager
As a member of the Customer Success Organization, the Customer Success Manager will be responsible for managing the customer’s lifecycle journey, positioning him/herself as a partner and trusted advisor to the customer. The CSM is the primary point of contact to the customer and is responsible for helping a customer connect their vision to tangible outcomes.
You are passionate about technology and its potential to positively impact everyone’s access to higher quality, more convenient healthcare.
You thrive in a highly-collaborative environment and are motivated by working with other high-performers.
You find creative ways to engage with customers, build relationships, and influence the organizational process.
You’re dedicated to professional development and personal growth.
You’ve built relationships that you can leverage to grow the account and the company together.
Define and optimize customer journey to facilitate customer ROI Attainment
- Create and Manage a Success Plan for customers in your assigned segment.
- Define and oversee lifecycle processes/touch points.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Manage and lead the Customer Executive Business Review Process for customers assigned to your segment.
Drive value for customers
- Engage with customers to drive software adoption.
- Demonstrate and promote new products, enhancements, and updates.
- Support assigned accounts to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Provide targeted software training to Customers as needed.
- Actively manage customer health to keep customers engaged in the platform and adopting each new feature.
- Be a trusted advisor to customers, driving product usage.
- Identify ways to increase client usage, identifying processes, best practices, and workflows within the organization to better leverage product solutions.
Drive alignment with Renewals & Upsell and Sales
- Engage in the renewal process with clients within your segment; proactively driving the retention rate of our customers.
- Forecast retention, expansion, and new product offerings for assigned accounts.
Utilize Key metrics
- Own tracking and reporting for key business and growth metrics including churn by segment, upsell by segment, and overall renewal cohort customer health.
- Prioritize resources using a data-driven approach focusing on at-risk scenarios and expansion opportunities.
- Provide quarterly account status reports and action plans for identified customers.
- Make data-informed decisions.
Bilingual Spanish/English verbal and written communication
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience required, MBA preferred.
3+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, or Similar.
Experience managing renewal conversations and renewing existing agreements within a Saas application lifecycle.
Experience in business strategy consultation; advising and driving strategy at the Executive level of growth-focused organizations.
Strong financial acumen and business sense.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to evolve business and product strategy based on research, data, and industry.
You learn technology quickly and navigate it with ease.
Ability to travel 10% of time in the US.
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans
- Generous PTO plan, plus 10 paid national holidays
- Fun, collaborative environment where the company is working to define the future of telemedicine
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth