Part Time Call Center Agent (Remote Possibility) – $500 Sign on Bonus!
EyeCare Partners (ECP) is dedicated to being the provider of choice for vision care patients. With a network of more than 550 full-scope medical optometry and ophthalmology practices across 18 states, we are the largest vertically integrated medical vision services provider in the US and continue to grow. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, ECP offers patients end-to-end services covering medical optometry, ophthalmology and sub-specialties, and vision correction products. Our service-oriented team provides an integrated network of services to cover the entire lifecycle of a patient's eye care needs, allowing our doctors and their teams to do what they do best – care for our patients. For more information visit eyecare-partners.com.
ECP is backed by Partners Group, one of the largest private markets investment managers in the world.
**You MUST be local to St. Louis, MO, as you will be working on-site for the first 90 days of employment.**
EyeCare Partners is currently seeking a Patient Engagement Advocate (Call Center Agent) in our Patient Engagement Center (PEC) to support inbound and outbound Patient calls, email and inquiries, as well as assist our office staff. We are excited to be able to offer the POTENTIAL to work from home after the successful completion of a 90 in office training and probationary period. Prove to us you can work from home, and we are happy to set you up for success! You must live in the St. Louis metro area to be considered for this position.
We’re looking for people who have a positive attitude, love to be part of a growing fun team, and who believe in treating our patients as you yourself would expect to be treated. Our patients are our #1 priority each and every day, and we can’t serve them without you. Our ideal candidate is a team-oriented individual who is driven to ensure that professionalism, productivity, and quality are maintained and continually improved. Flexibility to a multi-work-type environment as well as ability to adapt and support change is a crucial piece of this position.
Our Call Center, based in Ballwin, MO, is ready to train you as the true extension of our Front Desk staff at each of our 300+ eye care practices. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity with huge growth potential, we want to hear from you!
- Take inbound patient and office calls
- Schedule patient appointments
- Check on orders for contacts and eyeglasses
- Verify and pre-authorize insurance
- Handle urgent situations as they arise
- Make outbound calls to schedule and confirm appointments
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Take patients’ payments over the phone
- Occasional interact with patients via the Well App texting tool
- Meet or exceed specified metrics such as AHT, ACW, Quality Assurance, Survey ratings, and appointment conversion percentage.
- Customer service experience preferred
- Pleasant, friendly, professional manner, customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Requires a positive attitude, ability to multitask, ability to work independently or as part of a team, and have a genuine interest in people and desire to help
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and ability to embrace change
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proper phone etiquette
- Data entry proficient
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Must be able to sit for an extended period of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Must work 25-30 hours each week to maintain part time status. After the successful completion of probationary period, you will be eligible to work from home. You must keep up satisfactory performance in able to keep work from home eligibility.
Employer-matched 401k, generous employee purchase program, family purchase events, certification reimbursements, monthly incentive programs, health/dental/vision insurance, employer-paid life insurance, a leadership team that knows everyone by name and loves to promote from within, and a whole lot more!
If you need assistance with this application, please contact ** Redacted **
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.