Customer Engagement Marketing Manager, Fitbit Health Solutions
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to more than 1,700 employees, sold over 90 million devices, and built a health and wellness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto and back again! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health, we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health and fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of a startup with the advantages of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, a wellness stipend, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance.
In addition, we have made the following commitments to accelerate our high-performance culture and deliver on our business priorities
- Champion the customer- to keep all of our customers top of mind, working to improve their experience and increase their satisfaction/loyalty
- Rally Together- to work as one, global, cross-functional team because together we get to stronger outcomes
- Embrace the Challenge- to recognize our unique opportunity to make an impact, taking ownership and initiative to advance our mission.
Fitbit’s HQ is located in the heart of San Francisco and we have additional offices in Boston, San Diego, Salt Lake City, Dublin, Bucharest and in various other markets around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Customer Engagement Marketing for Fitbit Health Solutions
The Health Solutions team is looking for a well-rounded marketer to support our health solutions customer marketing programs. Your customer campaigns will promote loyalty and retention with corresponding user campaigns driving enrollment and engagement to positively impact revenue. Campaigns will be executed both internally through Fitbit and externally through the customer's own marketing channels. Using data and measurable results, you will collaborate with the greater Health Solutions team to inform strategic decisions about how we market our solutions and replicate success. You’re known for high attention to detail and an ability to develop and execute on multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Develop, manage and optimize customer’s user communication touch points designed to increase enrollment, engagement, adoption, and LTV with a data driven approach
- Develop and execute campaigns to increase customer retention and advocacy.
- Partner with internal stakeholders, including Brand, Account Management, Product, and Legal on messaging strategy, content development, and campaign execution.
- Develop and measure customer retention and user engagement related goals and KPIs to report out regularly
- Conduct A/B testing, analyze, and optimize campaigns to ensure strong ROI
- Work with the Health Solutions creative team to develop assets to support engagement programs
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, 3 years in customer or growth marketing specifically
- Outstanding follow-through, self-starting attitude, time management, and project management skills to deliver results
- Understanding of traditional, digital and emerging marketing channels.
- Familiarity with B2B lifecycle marketing, growth and retention best practices, and the latest marketing technologies
- Ability to plan, execute and manage multiple programs at once.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple business functions
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to write effective copy
- Proficiency in Marketo (or similar marketing automation platforms) and Salesforce
- Familiarity with ON24 (or similar webinar platform), WordPress (for knowledge, not execution), and Adobe Creative suite are a plus
- Health and Wellness industry and/or HR/Benefits experience preferred
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.