From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
We are on a mission to empower teams and individuals with accurate, highly usable data quickly and reliably. Our products are low-configuration by design, and everything we do is aimed at helping our customers avoid the unnecessary complexity found in our industry. We are looking for bright and empathetic individuals to come help shape the future of data-backed decision-making. Fivetran is on a mission to be an integral part of the Modern Data Stack, and our latest 100MM funding round is helping us do just that!
Design at Fivetran
The Brand Design team lays the foundations that help Fivetran accelerate. We do this by creating, evolving, and maintaining Fivetran’s high-quality, versatile, and forward-looking visual identity design system. We sweat the details. We make it seem effortless.
Brand Designers at Fivetran demonstrate a passion for great design and for expanding, evolving, defining, and documenting flexible design systems that achieve bar-raising quality and consistency for the brand at scale. The ideal candidate excels across a variety of styles, crisply articulates design decisions, and has strong experience designing for websites and design systems.
We’re looking for a video editor to help contribute to the production of various streams of video content including concept, production, post-production, and delivery. You will work closely with cross-functional partners and customers to build internal and external video content that effectively achieves internal communication and marketing objectives while maintaining an accurate visual representation of our brand.
The Brand Studio team builds relevant moments for current and future customers, showing the importance of how things work, and the builders making it work.
What you’ll do:
- Work as a member of the brand studio team, developing video and other digital concepts and projects.
- Assists in designing and creating storyboards.
- Designs and delivers high-quality motion graphics optimized for video/web/social media dissemination.
- Selects, edits, and incorporates content (stills, footage, music, graphics, etc.) as needed.
- Retouches, corrects, and mastering audio and color-grading, also editing photo assets
- Ensures all produced material is correctly optimized for chosen dissemination (web, social media, large presentation screen).
What you’ll need:
- Strong experience with an in-house studio or external creative agency with video and digital content development, with strong capabilities in graphic design and video production, and editing experience.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Experience and/or knowledge in data visualization a plus.
- Ability to synthesize and present concepts and data for a general audience using multiple forms of media (video, animation, stills, graphics, etc.).
- Experience in short-form storytelling through various editorial techniques including cuts, transitions, timing and the effective use of sound and visuals to communicate.
- Demonstrated project management skills. Experience guiding video and multimedia projects from conception through completion.
- Strong time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Be an Audio Master.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Home office setup reimbursement program for 100% remote employees
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- RSU's – every employee is granted RSU's when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.