Business Systems Analyst
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Ellia Chon, Senior Director, CX Operations at Formstack, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
Who You Are:
- You have empathy for other users’ needs and love to help improve existing processes
- You are passionate about custom-built solutions which address unmet business needs
- You love working with a diverse team to get the best out of our third-party systems and working to integrate those into our ecosystem
What You’ll Do:
This position is needed to bring our CX teams to the next level with systems, tools and automated workflows that improve their productivity. Formstack is seeking a Business Systems Analyst with strong application configuration, system architecture, and workflow building skills. In this role, you will partner with our Customer Support, Professional Services and Customer Success teams to understand their business needs and deliver appropriate systems solutions and admin support.
How You’ll Succeed:
- Own administration functions within Salesforce/Service Cloud, including but not limited to user and security management, object customizations, process automations, fields/relationships, workflow rules, page layouts, validation rules, email templates, custom buttons and app installations, configurations and integrations
- Have empathy for our users’ needs and help improve existing processes and innovate new processes utilizing Salesforce to improve client / customer experience
- Be responsive to the needs of our internal users, and efficiently convert requirements into technical solutions that meet the needs of our business teams
- Serve as a thought partner and trusted advisor to stakeholders, helping to land the present, and influence the future of the CX (Customer Success, Professional Services, and Support) businesses
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in systems design and/or Salesforce administration
- Proficiency in requirement gathering, writing well defined user stories and adding to our documentation repository
- Passionate about getting the best out of our third party systems, integrating them into our ecosystem, and extending them with custom-built solutions which address unmet business needs. Familiar with industry standards, and curious about new applications and technologies.
- Technically savvy and preferably have experience with APIs, communications, enterprise software, and/or cross-channel systems.
- Hands-on experience supporting a front-line team (e.g., customer support or services organization) with understanding of common business practices and customer engagement touchpoints for customer-facing roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Familiarity with JIRA/Confluence/Google Suite to document requirements, processes and solutions
$65,000 – $80,000 per year USD
***This is a remote position***