Sr. Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
See all roles
You’re an expert at fueling product engagement. Join us and lead the strategy, execution and refinement of our customer lifecycles
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
We're looking for an experienced lifecycle marketer to join our growth-marketing organization and lead lifecycle efforts. We need a driven and engaged leader with a successful track record of leading lifecycle marketing within SaaS businesses. You will be responsible for initiatives that fuel engagement with both our retail and enterprise products, and enhance the overall customer experience with Frame.io. You’ll strategize, execute and refine campaigns that communicate in a highly personalized manner with customers at-scale from trial through activation, monetization, expansion, and long-term retention.
We need a critical thinker that will challenge our status quo to open up new avenues of growth. You will constantly imagine new ways to strengthen our relationships with customers by first building a deep understanding of their needs and challenges. Your scope will encompass lifecycle marketing strategy and execution, customer segmentation and lifecycle research, experimentation, and lifecycle channel management. And ask yourself: can you get other teams excited about the work you do? Strong cross-departmental feedback loops and presenting results throughout will be crucial to support our demand generation, sales, revenue operations, product & customer success organizations.
This role is ideal for an experienced customer marketer who has had previous exposure and/or worked directly with B2B sales teams. You’ll immerse yourself in the Frame.io user base and business model to prioritize opportunities accordingly, with the agility to adjust quickly and push the right things forward.
If that sounds like an exciting challenge, let’s chat!
- 7+ years experience implementing growth marketing strategies through conversion optimization, email marketing, marketing automation, or in-product messaging
- Experience with marketing digital products (e.g. B2B software, SaaS)
- Experience analyzing raw data (via Excel, Looker, SQL, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce, Segment, Autopilot, Drift, Intercom, AppCues)
- A “make it happen” attitude and the ability to “make it real” while meeting a high bar, often coordinating across multiple teams, in a fast-moving environment. Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
- Skilled and demonstrable experience bringing new ideas to life
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex and often nuanced concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Use email marketing (campaigns, nurture drips, behavioral triggers) to increase activation, paid conversion, and retention rates of customers
- Leverage in-app messaging to build feature awareness and drive desired lifecycle behaviors
- Capture and interpret key intent signals from various channels to support customer insights and develop new initiatives
- Partner with teams across Frame.io (Sales, Field, Content, Brand & Product Marketing, Data & Business Intelligence, etc.) to implement coordinated customer initiatives
- Design, manage, and analyze A/B tests to improve conversion and other key performance indicators
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- $50 Monthly reimbursement for cell phone bill
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.