Senior Brand Writer
Frontiers is an award-winning open access publisher and open science platform and we work with exceptional researchers to review, publish and disseminate their discoveries.
As the world’s third most-cited publisher, our articles have been viewed more than 1 billion times, reflecting the power of research that is open for all.
Be part of the publishing revolution and help us transform the way research is published, evaluated, and communicated to the world.
We are seeking a Senior Brand Writer to create and edit engaging content across Frontiers’ website and email communications, maintaining Frontiers’ brand identity while supporting company growth. Reporting to the Head of Brand, the Senior Brand Writer will work closely with the broader marketing and communications department, as well as stakeholders in the publishing, technology and executive teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and a flair for delivering clear and concise communications that connect with a diverse scientific audience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging and original content for email campaigns, web pages and other digital/print communications
- Proactively reviewing and updating web and email copy, ensuring it aligns with brand messaging, tone and voice guidelines
- Employing proven writing techniques, such as the Principles of Persuasion, to develop content that drives action and generates leads
- Recruiting and manage a team of in-house writers and support their performance and professional development
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, English, communications, or a related area, with a minimum of 5 years of experience as a content editor/copywriter.
- You are a storyteller that can research, write, edit, and publish content with an obsession for quality and accuracy.
- You have experience working with content management systems (CMS) and email marketing platforms with a proven track record of driving growth and optimizing conversion funnels.
With over 50 nationalities across seven locations around the world, we are certainly a diverse company. You will have the opportunity to work with teammates in other offices, as well as with researchers, editors, and authors from across the globe.
- 25 annual leave days
- 4 well-being days
- Participation in the annual company bonus scheme
- Extensive learning opportunities through our LinkedIn Learning partnership
- 3 volunteer days through our online platform
- Access to Headspace App
- Online Yoga classes
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming workplace. Recruitment is free from discrimination – including based on race, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. With over 600 employees from more than 50 different nations, our diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges us to appreciate multiple perspectives.