Full Stack C++ Network Developer
To apply, use the following link:
For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients’ passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
The Full Stack Developer is a professional developer with more than 5 years of experience that needs to be proficient in a full stack of languages like C/C++, Java and Python. He or she makes the technical decisions to design complete network solutions, reviews, analyzes, modifies, develops and implements networking programming applications and software products. The candidate will help support and troubleshoot production problems and develop and enforce best practices in configuration management and application deployment as well as other duties as assigned.
Location: Anywhere in Argentina
Remote Options: This role is completely remote.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Architect, design, and code server-side systems
- Interacting with different systems and hardware
- Define and Develop the Unit Test strategy.
- Develop and deploy with automated test systems
- Rapid creation of product prototypes and demos
- Develop prototypes from functional specifications, application sub-systems and small systems.
- Responsibility includes supporting existing systems and/or participating in new systems development.
- Create and/or enhance documentation and user guides of products and processes.
- Any other related duties/tasks as may be assigned.
What We’re Looking For
- Associates Degree in Computer Science/Computer and Information Science/Information Systems
- More than 5 years of experience in C/C++ development and ideally Java or Python development.
- Experience developing solutions or modifying source code in Linux using C or C++
- Strong foundation in Networking with network devices (routers, switches) and IP, TCP and UDP protocols
- Strong foundation in Test Development Driven or Unit Testing (e.g. JUnit)
- Familiar with Github or Bitbucket
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Possesses excellent verbal and writing skills
- Capable of performing work with limited supervision.
- Networking (Understanding of OSI model, key protocols: TCP/IP, UDP,
- BS in CS/CE/EE or equivalent work experience
- Self-motivated worker
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a casual culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to a providing an outstanding work environment, we offer we offer competitive benefits including home office 100%, internet allowance, health insurance OSDE 310, paid time off, additional life insurance premium, flexible scheduling, free gym membership and discounts card.
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.