Data Operations Analyst
As a member of the Customer Experience (CX) team at FullStory, the Data Operations Analyst is responsible for ensuring myriad operational aspects of the post-sale experience run smoothly, creating a best-in-class experience for our customers. Reporting to our Manager, CX Operations, this role will also support internal, customer-facing teams through a variety of data and process automation projects.
FullStory is a remote-friendly, hyper-growth SaaS company based out of Atlanta. The work environment we've cultivated is aligned around our three watchwords: clarity, empathy, and bionics. We value high-quality/low-ego collaboration and we’re looking for individuals who are positive, supportive, and self-starting to join our team.
As a member of the CX Operations team at FullStory, you will:
- Ensure that both new and existing customer accounts are provisioned correctly and efficiently
- Reconcile customer contracts to customer account features and products
- Develop, document, and maintain a repository of account provisioning rules and process flows
- Contribute to the development of automated provisioning process
- Proactively search for areas to improve, streamline and scale key business outcomes using data, process and systems analyses
- Collaborate with end users and stakeholders to understand the details of a business problem, its impact on the business and the desired outcome the team wishes to achieve
- Perform detailed investigations to reveal potential insights into root causes, areas of most impact, priorities of focus and recommended paths forward
- Model empathy in everything you do to improve the experience of the customer and employee
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to grasp and communicate technical concepts at levels of varying complexity based on audience
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to collaborate with teams of all sizes while also being able to work independently as a self-starter
- Excellent relationship-building skills; ability to grow and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders
- Proficient with tools such as Slack, Clubhouse, Google Product Suite (Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Sites)
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations or Business Operations in high-growth SaaS or technology companies
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in FullStory (or other CX or analytics platforms)
- Understanding of key SaaS Sales, Marketing, and CX concepts and how they work in practice
- The ability to conceptualize business processes, clearly illustrate pain points, and recommend changes to the systems that support those processes
- Basic understanding of the SaaS technology landscape
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy – Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity – Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics – “Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it.” A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.