Senior Human Resources Business Partner, Technical Teams
This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
We’re really proud of the technical prowess, coupled with grace and humility, that our engineering, product and design team brings to FullStory. To quote our head of product, team members at FullStory “not only excel at their craft, but also are driven, creative, customer-centric and have a bias for action.” We’ve moved methodically to build career paths and a rich culture of collaboration and curiosity.
As our technology teams continue to grow, we’re ready to support them with a dedicated strategic partner. You’ll coach managers to effectively lead teams, advise executives on key talent processes (e.g., compensation, performance management), help individual contributors acclimate and navigate FullStory, and partner with this team, leveraging data and best practices at every step.
Day to day, you'll:
- Support our Product teams (engineering, product management, design) in all aspects of talent management and culture.
- Meet regularly with managers and individual contributors, proactively advise on upcoming talent processes and respond to feedback and suggestions to help us improve and evolve as a company.
- Coach managers in tough moments and in preparing for growth.
- Collaborate with broader People Ops team to roll out initiatives and programs as well as share how our programs are affecting managers and individual contributors.
- Manage one to two People Ops programs (e.g., pulse survey, new hire programming, career development sessions).
- Analyze data from onboarding, engagement surveys and exit surveys to identify trends, provide insights and make recommendations to help FullStory and the tech teams thrive.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of experience working with technical teams in a people operations role or similar
- Has experience with diversity, equity and inclusion programs and values
- Has experience supporting executives and VPs in building culture, operationalizing talent processes and navigating challenging human resources issues
It would be amazing if:
- You lead with kindness, empathy and clarity, and you’re a closed book when it comes to information that has been shared with you in confidence
- You’re an exceptional collaborator: We all take the initiative over here and never throw things over the wall
- You love the partnership across people operations and remember your “first team” is FullStory, not your business unit
- You’re opposed to bureaucracy; you see HR compliance as a hoop to jump through, not a blocker to stop productivity
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy – Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity – Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics – “Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it.” A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.