Digital Project Manager
This candidate will lead a features based scrum team in the design and engineering of a set of features.
Must have extensive digital experience building websites or mobile applications and has worked hands on with experience/creative teams
Must have team leadership experience
Must have offshore experience
Ideal candidate background is someone who has been in a project management background turned SCRUM master.
From digital consulting/full services agency background or from product design-centric startups
Experience in managing internal and client teams
Experience in managing experience design and product strategy engagements and has been hands on with these teams
Demonstrated ability to deliver outcomes for the clients, with a value-centered servant leader mindset
Experience with SAFe preferred, Agile program management is a must
8+ years of professional experience in the Information Technology Industry
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred) or equivalent experience Program Management and stakeholder
· Digital experience building websites or mobile applications
· Experience working interactively with experience and creative teams
· Experience working as a Scrum Master for a medium to large size project handling team of 10-20 people.
· Experience in Operations or Change Management roles and coordination across multiple teams
· Knowledge of various relative story sizing techniques, in-depth proficiency to apply estimation frameworks as part of a whole team
exercise against a mixed backlog of items as required by the product team and is able to assist, consult, or lead others in the
application of various estimation frameworks.
· Proficiency in gauging team velocity and estimate capacity for Sprints and is able to craft the Sprint objective and goals
· Extensive experience working in a consultant capacity with experience in business/data analytics and requirements elicitation for
IT Development related projects
· Required experience with end-to-end product development
· Experience in delivery, ideally in ongoing operations and marketing campaigns
· In-depth understanding of the SDLC with experience supporting the development of custom applications
· Excellent analytical skills, ability to understand complex business and document requirements clearly
· Excellent Agile/Scrum methodologies
· Experience leading stand-ups and scrum meetings
· Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate with offshore team