Software Quality Assurance Specialist | REMOTE (Ukraine)
Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based, next-generation Contract Management Solution. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value.
Due to our strong global growth, we are looking for a highly motivated Software QA Specialist to join our passionate and talented Product team.
As Software QA Specialist, you will play a vital role in a tight-knit team to drive best practice and identify new improvement opportunities.
Note: This is a fully remote position and can be based anywhere in the UK/Europe
In this role you will:
- Work with the product team to thoroughly understand the product vision and goals
- Formulate and implement new testing procedures and practises
- Establish and own responsibility for quality assurance metrics within the business
- Define Acceptance Criteria standards
- Regularly execute manual test cases
- Draft and communicate test results and test plans with the team
- Propose enhanced ways of working
- Contribute to new software design discussions
- Regularly contribute to new product release content, including Knowledge Base articles
- Are you comfortable in a fast-paced, agile environment, managing multiple initiatives simultaneously?
- Are you a natural team player and lifelong learner?
- Are you solution-oriented and committed to driving improvement actions?
If this sounds like you, then read on….
- 4+ years of professional software testing experience
- Solid manual testing experience
- Expert knowledge of QA methodology, standards and tools
- Experience with testing automation tools and bug tracking systems
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A real team player with excellent people skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision in a fast-paced environment
Do not apply for this job if:
- You are not fanatically focused on user experience
- You ever consider mediocrity acceptable
- You need to be told what to do
- You want to be the smartest person in the (virtual) room
- Don’t like working with the best and learning something new
- You have an ego bigger than your sense of humour
What we offer:
- Generous remuneration
- Flexible working hours: design your work schedule to match your lifestyle
- 100% remote working: live and work wherever you like – no more commutes
- Learning & Development opportunities for lifelong learners
- Technology: we provide everything you need to do your best work
- Generous holiday policy
- Monthly stay fit and healthy budget
- Gatekeeper retreats
We live by our company vision and values. If these ring true to you, then we’d like to talk to you.
Gatekeeper offers a diverse and multicultural working environment, currently spanning 14 countries. We respect each other’s differences and welcome candidates from all backgrounds.