Business Analyst Intern
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
The Department: Business Development
Transforming finance and empowering the individual through crypto is a deeply human pursuit. In Business Development we build relationships, are on the front lines of all critical customer service issues, and help manage the customer lifecycle through pivotal stages in their Gemini journey. Whether it’s identifying new key institutional clients or servicing a retail customer’s needs, our goal is the same: deliver for our customers no matter what.
The Role: Business Analyst Intern
This is a 6-month intern position at Gemini’s Singapore office and will report into the Head of APAC. The APAC team is in search of a Business Analyst Intern to help manage the office and provide support to the broader APAC teams. As a Business Analyst Intern, you will assist in strategic planning, business expansion and management reporting. The ideal candidate has a desire to make an immediate impact and is excited to take on an extended multi-year role focused on contributing to the efficiency and improvement of the operations of the APAC offices.
This role will be based in our Singapore office once it is safe to return to the workplace.
- Assist in building and optimising processes to ensure the growth of Gemini's APAC business
- Work closely with the Head of APAC, define priority projects, create tangible goals and execute the strategic planning
- Create quantitative measure of progress against the goal and manage ongoing tracking and reporting
- Coordinate and support the business expansion in the region
- Collaborate with the wider team in APAC
- Extensive experience with with PowerPoint / Google Slides and Excel / Google Sheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication / presentation skills
- Strong multitasking skills and experience successfully solving complex problems from end-to-end
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.