Accounts Payable Analyst (Remote)
Who we are:
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 48 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level.
We’re a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that is building a platform that saves time, increases retention and helps studio and gym owners become more successful.
At Glofox, we know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We’re looking for people that will do the same.
Accounts Payable Analyst
Reporting to the Finance and accounting Manager, as well as looking after all things
AP, this exciting role will involve automating and improving processes for all the AP
functions of Glofox.
- Working in the end-to-end Accounts Payable function from vendor set up through
invoice, invoice matching, payment proposal & EFT processing
- Processing of monthly expense and credit card claims
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries and discrepancies.
- Management of the AP inbox.
- Reconciliations of vendor statements and other recurring tasks.
- Update local Accounts Payable process documents as required
- Prepare month end bank reconciliations
- Ensuring accurate coding, matching and approval of purchasing invoices
- Timely processing of supplier invoices
- Processing payment runs
- Prepare further analysis of specific accounts as required
- Support the annual audit process
- Support continuous improvement of internal controls, processes, and financial
systems, ensuring Mainstream global processes and controls are adhered to
- Provide support for Finance team members as required
- Any other ad hoc duties
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years + experience in Finance ideally Accounts Payable processing
- Experience in NetSuite desirable
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet
- High levels of energy and motivation
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent Excel skills
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed start-up in an exciting industry remotely
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Laptop and equipment for remote working set up
- Any support you need to level up your skills – conferences, books, screencasts
- A half day on the second Friday of every month
- An annual selfcare day
- Free monthly Gym and fitness studio usage
- We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Glofox! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.