Customer Support Specialist – Bilingual (English / Spanish) Remote
Who we are:
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 48 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level.
We’re a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that is building a platform that saves time, increases retention and helps studio and gym owners become more successful.
At Glofox, we know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We’re looking for people that will do the same.
Customer Support at Glofox:
As a Customer Support Specialist at Glofox, you will be accountable for supporting our diverse customer base predominantly by email, live chat and phone using our support tool Zendesk. You will be responsible for owning customer support issues all the way from initial contact right through until resolution.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious, customer focused person, who is looking to kickstart a successful career in customer support by operating at a global level. While this is a Work from Home role, we like to facilitate regular meet ups of the team, and as such, the role is best suited to someone in / around Madrid.
As Glofox services an international market, this role would suit those looking for flexibility and varied working hours. Full time team members are rostered to work shifts that can start from 7.00am, with the latest finish time for this role being 8.00pm. Weekend work is required on a rotating basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide excellent, easy-to-understand support via our various support channels
- Identify potential technical issues and report same to our product team
- Communicate resolution of issues clearly and effectively to clients
- Contribute to our knowledge base and take your own initiative in respect of articles and saved replies
- Build positive working relationships with our diverse customer base
- Identify and take ownership of problems or issues within a customer and work with the customer to mitigate or resolve them
- Demonstrate product capability and functionality
- Work with our customers and our product management team to identify new features that will make our product more valuable to our customers
- Maintain customer and update details in our CRM
What skills you will need:
- Ideally degree level education or equivalent relevant experience.
- 1 years’ experience in a fast paced customer facing role (this doesn't necessarily need to be in a similar company, some of our most successful team members have transitioned from a hospitality / retail background!)
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Strong levels of empathy and ability to really understand the customer’s pain
- Team player, great work ethic and ability to work in a high-paced challenging environment
What you will get:
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed start-up in an exciting industry remotely
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Laptop and equipment for remote working set up
- A half day on the second Friday of every month
- An annual selfcare day
- Free monthly Gym and fitness studio usage
- Any support you need to level up your skills – conferences, books, screencasts
- We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Glofox! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.