Marketing Manager, Content and Social Marketing
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team..
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to execute digital marketing campaigns that drive engagement, conversion and revenue for GoDaddy SEA. The ideal candidate has 3 years’ experience in managing digital marketing through social channels, preferably in the tech industry. They must have a good attention to detail and organization skills to ensure quality and timeliness of all digital programs. They must possess strong results orientation with a passion for reporting and analysis as a means for continual improvement.
Location: This role is located in Singapore and will be remote
What you'll get to do…
- Drive /define content/social marketing strategy and the execution of the GoDaddy SEA blog and social channel. Ensure content is SEO optimized.
- Work in conjunction with the local Marketing Director and Internal account manager to execute digital marketing campaigns. Specific executional channel responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LINE and YouTube.
- Work collaboratively with the internal and external agencies to plan and deliver digital assets as part of integrated marketing campaigns. Submit briefs and execute projects for individual product campaigns.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on digital marketing campaigns. Analyze campaign results and make recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- Assist the local team in managing the marketing budget including vendor set-up, invoicing, and bill payment. Manage the billing process with external partners and internal teams.
Your experience should include…
- College degree in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- Fluent in English, oral and written, good command of Thai and/or Vietnamese will be preferred.
- 5 years digital marketing experience in SEA, Preference will be given to candidates with capabilities in content and social marketing.
- Strong attention to detail and a critical eye for reviewing minute details.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and requests simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Enjoys working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong understanding of web marketing and using digital/social channels to drive KPIs.
- Analytical capabilities and a results oriented mindset. Comfortable with marketing technology tools and able to independently report on campaign performance.
We've got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at ** Redacted **.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.