BILINGUAL (SPANISH) CALL CENTER AGENT – REMOTE
This is a long-term contract position. Recent college graduates and candidates with 1-3 years call center experience only need apply. Candidates must be located within North Carolina.
Our Call Center Agents are responsible for providing professional and courteous responses to the request brought forward by each caller. In addition, they are required to accurately key data into a tracking system and be timely as it relates to these activities.
Extensive/intensive training is provided for this position. MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND ALL REQUIRED TRAINING – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Call Center Agent Responsibilities:
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, requests for assistance from various callers.
- Using scripted and unscripted questions, interview callers to collect information and lead callers through diagnostic procedures to resolve inquiries.
- Provide general and detailed explanations/information in clear, easy to understand language to callers.
- Handle general informational concerns, research, and follow-up for routine inquiries for the callers.
- Document, log, and track calls using management database (ticket system) and maintain history records and related documentation.
- 1-3 years of handling heavy volume and multitasking calls (heavy phone work, reception, call center etc.).
- Must speak and write Spanish fluently
- Experience with ServiceNow (preferred)
- MUST be able to operate effectively in multiple systems when trained.
- Experience in responding to inquiries via inbound and outbound calls, emails, and tickets.
- Experience with immunization function (preferred).
- Basic understanding of vaccine administration process (preferred).
- Availability to work a 40-hour week on various shifts, including weekends.
- Experience in handling confidential end-user information.
- Excellent communication, fast learner, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with autonomy under a consistently changing knowledge base and requirements.
- Must have stable internet connection and be able to work remotely.
- A familiarity of medical terms is preferred.
- College graduate preferred.
Skill and Performance Competencies:
- Efficient keying/typing skills.
- Attendance, punctuality, and dependability.
- Critical thinking and sound judgment.
- Ability to identify, analyze, troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Quality focus.
- Ability to analyze data.
- Self-motivated and desire/ability to learn new topics quickly.
- Must computer savvy and able to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow-up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
- Good verbal, listening and written communications skills.
- Positive and confident telephone skills.
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office software (i.e., Word, Excel, etc.) and internet.
- Ability to function well in a remote environment.