Project Manager Assistant (Currently Remote) – EH6653
The Project Manager Assistant (PMA) performs a variety of research and administrative duties to support the management of clinical trials at the place of employment. He/she performs a variety of independent duties involved in the collection, documentation, and compilation of clinical research images and data under the
direction of the Project Manager.
The PMA helps to assign reader grading tasks, file study documents, distribute site initiation forms, track certification of site technicians, and track submission of images and functional tests for grading. He/she also helps to query sites, enter data (DE), perform source document verification (SDV), and conduct quality control (QC) activities such as reconciliation and reconciliation verification (RV).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate with sites, sponsors, and CRO’s regarding study specifics and image issues
- Assist with study startup and site certification activities
- Track, confirm, and document receipt of all images and functional test materials received
- Manage certification reader assignments and assist with all other reader assignments as needed
- Respond to data queries as appropriate
- Prepare materials for and perform data QC Review, i.e. reconciliation and reconciliation verification
- Perform data entry (DE), source document verification (SDV), filing and other clerical duties as requested
- Assist all DRC staff members as necessary to meet the needs of the various studies
- Attend DRC group meetings as needed
- Attend study conference calls, as appropriate
Required Qualifications at this Level
Work requires analytical, communications, and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree program.
None above education listed above.