Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a hands-on Product Marketing Manager to create, manage, and deliver high impact enablement content prioritizing assets to support sales and help achieve revenue goals. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, this person will work closely with sales, marketing, and product teams to identify relevant strategies for content. The Product Marketing Manager will be data-driven and analytical in developing messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans and in helping the team prioritize the right segments and use cases.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target customers, developing customer profiles and establish personas that guide messaging and marketing activities;
- Create messaging and content to explain highly technical features & concepts to a breadth of personas with various technical aptitude levels;
- Work with Sales team to provide the marketing elements they need to successfully participate in pitches, conferences, panels, and prospecting activities that align with the buying process;
- Develop sales videos, decks, ebooks, one pagers, and other content/tools that enable the sales team to articulate product story and unique selling proposition;
- Assist in creating customer advocacy content including case studies and customer testimonials;
- Educate the sales team on the latest messages and resources to ensure our message is making it to market and evaluate consumers’ attitudes and feelings toward our products;
- Collaborate with sales to understand & support ongoing enablement and asset needs and maximize the impact of messaging;
- Perform competitive and market research and keep the company up-to-date on trends and analyses.
- 3+ years increasing responsibility in B2B product marketing, sales enablement, or similar role;
- Strong technical acumen with ability to quickly synthesize technical content into ‘positioning’ for technical and non-technical audiences;
- Proven track record of writing effective B2B content;
- Experience creating sales enablement material specifically video and ebook content;
- Experience using SharePoint for content management;
- Comfortable in a start-up environment and can operate independently or collaborate with team when necessary;
- Experience working cross-functionally (sales, product, marketing) in other organizations;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; highly skilled in impactful PPT creation;
- Experience using Webex, Miro, Monday.com, Adobe Suite preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred.
Compensation and Perks
- Compensation includes base salary and bonus;
- Our benefit package includes include remote friendly work environment, 100% paid healthcare premiums for you and family/domestic partner on first-day, 100% dental, 100% vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, basic life insurance, training and continuous learning, paid parental leave, other voluntary benefit plans, 401k, and $350 monthly stipend towards mobile, internet, and gym membership.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, two wellness days, and 13 paid holidays.
Grayshift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment at Grayshift are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check. All background checks will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws. Grayshift will consider each position’s job duties, among other factors, in determining what constitutes satisfactory completion of the background check. Refusal to consent to a background check may be ground for revoking an offer of employment.
Grayshift is a leading provider of mobile device digital forensics. Grayshift solutions are purpose-built to help law enforcement and government investigative agencies swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. The company’s innovative GrayKey technology provides rapid access, complete control, and comprehensive data extraction from mobile devices. Designed and assembled in the United States, GrayKey is trusted by 1150 agencies across more than 35 countries globally.
At Grayshift, we are a team of passionate thinkers who value creating digital forensic solutions that enable law enforcement agencies to swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. Our team is empowered and collaborative and we move at the speed of ap. We are constantly taking new learnings and building them into our products and services.
As a Grayshifter, you can expect to make a difference through your work, connected to a meaningful mission, to be supported with learning and development, and to know that people are the heart of our company. We understand achieving a mission as important as ours requires teamwork, integrity, and incredible talent. If joining a team of people dedicated to addressing our customers’ most complex challenges appeals to you, come join us!