Deal Desk Analyst
We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Sales team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within the United States.
As a Deal Desk Analyst, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and will serve as the quote to order expert, guiding Sales Reps through that process, ensuring pipeline accuracy, and processing orders in Salesforce.
As the Deal Desk Analyst, you will work across the global sales organization, guiding Sales Reps in generating sales quotes and ensuring pipeline accuracy. You will work alongside Sales Leadership, Legal and Finance to strategize on the best contract vehicles for simple and complex transactions with new and existing customers, while adhering to company standards and policies. You will ensure opportunities match signed service orders and prep opportunities in Salesforce before the hand-off to the Finance team and NetSuite.
You will be working on:
- Guide Account Executives through the deal configuration, structuring, approval, and quoting process
- Build deal desk pricing sheets to drive quote configuration where necessary
- Update pricing sheets per rep requests when dates, quantities, discounts change
- Ensure all quotes are approved within pricing, discount policies, and accurate in Salesforce
- Document and administer order approval matrix; ensure best practices are followed
- Work closely with Sales, Finance & Legal teams on strategy and approvals for all non-standard deals
- Work with Legal to update contract templates to ensure alignment with changing needs of the business
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve overall quote-to-cash processes
- Assist the Sales Operations team with process and system improvements, handle ad-hoc projects, sales training, and other team enablement needs
- Validate Salesforce opportunities match signed service orders
- Complete order processing within Salesforce, before handing off to the Finance team for NetSuite completion
We are looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience in Deal Desk, Sales, Sales Operations, Finance and/or Revenue Accounting
- Experience with direct SaaS sales ecosystems and able to create quotes for the Sales team
- Proficiency with Excel
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Detail-oriented organizational skills and solutions-based problem solving
Nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ or other quote configuration tools
- Experience with NetSuite
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.